NetSupport School version 12.50.0002 has now been released and is available for download from our websites http://www.netsupportschool.com/downloads or if you have registered on the My Support area you can logon and download from https://support.netsupportsoftware.com/
NetSupport School version 12.50.0002 is available in the below language variants:
English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Turkish.
This release of NetSupport School 12.50.0002 does not require a new license key and will work with an existing NetSupport School 12.50 License.
- Rewards are now shown on the Student toolbar.
- Resolved potential issue whereby certain Windows updates would not install correctly.
- Secure websites are now blocked when using the latest version of Firefox, v58.0.2.
- The Tutor can now disable the webcam of students.
- Lesson details that contain accented characters are now displayed correctly in journals.
- Resolved issue where accented character notes attached to screenshots now appear correctly when added to the journal.
- Fix applied to prevent a Tutor lock up when sending work to students that do not support the feature.