NetSupport DNA version 4.60.0000 has now been released and is available for download from our websites www.netsupportdna.com/downloads or if you have registered on the My Support area you can logon and download from https://support.netsupportsoftware.com/
NetSupport DNA 4.60.0000 is currently available in the below languages:
English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
This release of NetSupport DNA 4.60.0000 does not require a new license key and will work with an existing NetSupport DNA 4.50 License.
- Enhanced Remote Control to support NetSupport Assist for Mac and NetSupport Manager 12.10 Mac Clients
- Enhanced Database Maintenance delete data to allow removal of eSafety Screenshots and Video
- Enhanced eSafety Phrase cloud window to allow viewing of screenshots directly from triggered phrases.
Education and Corporate
- Enhanced Operator roles to allow multiple PC and User departments to be assigned.
- Enhanced Agent User Interface to display the currently enforced profile for the Agent.
- Enhanced PC Alerts to perform an action when triggered. Current actions include, Capture screenshot, run an application and take a recording of the PC.
- Enhanced Activity View to display User activity graphically.
- Enhanced File Resource Scan in Software Inventory to allow scanning for GDPR files
- NEW Desktop Warning PC Alert for system and application errors.
- Enhanced Internet Restriction URL List to allow different restricted lists depending on Profile used.
- Enhanced Activity View to allow console operator to access a website directly from the Activity view.
- NEW Custom icon facility for Dynamic groups, Departments, PCs and users.
- Resolved issue with re-assigning concerns when using an eSafety contact with a custom role.
- Fixed issue with DNA Server crashing when Mac Agents connected and sent eSafety data
- Updated Phrase match algorithm to better match keyword triggers.
- Added Welsh Language keywords to eSafety.
- Fixed False alarm notes to take up to 256 characters
- Fixed issue with eSafety False alarms being incorrectly displayed in Activity View.
- Resolved a crash in the DNA Console when marking multiple eSafety Alerts as False Alarms.
Education and Corporate
- Resolved issue with sending software distribution packages to warehouses and warehouse agents.
- Fixed issue with Application Restrictions being bypassed when application was renamed by users
- Resolved performance issue in console when selecting User view and accessing Database Maintenance.
- Fixed Issue with Microsoft Edge not metering correctly when using latest version of Windows 10
- Updated Print monitor charts to display costs to 2 decimal places.
- Updated Software Inventory and Query tool to display Software that is GDPR compliant.
- Added warning to deleting an eSafety contact that any open concerns should be re-assigned or archived first
- Added a warning message to the DNA console when approaching the limit of SQL Express database.
- Resolved an issue with right clicking on PCs taking a long time to display the context menu
- Resolved Issue with Active Directory Department names not being removed when Active Directory OU name had been changed.
- Resolved an Issue with Active Directory synchronisation where Empty departments were still displaying in the DNA Console
- Resolved issue where User details alert was not showing the changes made at the agent.
- Resolve problem with Network drive mapped/unmapped alert not working on Windows 10 Fall update.
- Resolved performance issue with Assigning Active Directory profiles to users when all users are under one Organisational Unit
- Fixed a problem with Power on schedules where PCs would not power on if the time did not match that of the server.
- Resolved AD profile assignment taking a long time to send to Agents
- Enhanced AD profile assignment to allow for settings to be inherited from parent AD Container
- Updated list of extensions for file resource scan to include modern Office Applications.
- Resolved an issue with AUP which could result in users bypassing the policy and accessing the PC