True Conference Delight
Hybrid conference phone with intuitive interface. OmniSound® audio technology brings a natural sense of presence to the dialog. Can easily be daisy-chained with three devices. Suits everything from small to really large meeting rooms. Konftel 800 brings true delight to all kinds of distance meetings.
Platform for hybrid conferences
The Konftel 800 offers remarkable flexibility as a powerful conference audio device for today’s communication and collaboration services, whether in the cloud, on premise or in hybrid environments. It connects via SIP, USB and Bluetooth® LE. The platform enables BYOD for web and video meetings where you can also invite participants via regular phone calls. We call it hybrid conferences.
OmniSound for power and clarity
Konftel’s refined audio platform OmniSound® works actively to keep the dialog flowing in your meeting. In the Konftel 800, the result is particularly powerful and clear sound that allows participants to relax, knowing that they can hear well and be heard. This creates a natural sense of presence.
Award-winning product design
Konftel 800 was named Red Dot Award 2019 – Winner. Jury statement:
”The design of the Konftel 800 conference phone stands out for its distinctive use of forms and an intuitive usability.”
The Red Dot jury also commented that the clean lines in combination with a fabric cover give the Konftel 800 a look that conveys efficiency and familiarity.
2 x UI: takes away all the stress
There are two superb ways for the user to easily interact with the Konftel 800. The built-in color touch screen displays the available features via clear icons, with separate buttons for volume and mute. The conference phone can also be managed effortlessly through the Konftel Unite mobile app, supporting One Touch Conferencing and calling personal contacts. Both of these easy-to-use interfaces take all the stress out of launching and managing conference calls.
Konftel Smart Microphone
With the Konftel Smart Microphone, you can expand the pick-up range to handle larger conferences with up to 20 people in the room. Connect one or two expansion microphones, depending on the size of the room. The Konftel Smart Microphone has built-in cancellation of echo and background noise through OmniSound®.
Maximize the audio experience
The cascading feature extends both the sound distribution and pick-up range for maximum coverage, giving you rich and full audio even in large rooms with more than 20 people. Up to three Konftel 800 devices can be daisy-chained by cable, completely without hassle and complexity.
Easy for the IT administrator
Configuring and updating IP devices can be time-consuming and resource-heavy. Konftel therefore offers several options for easy device management and auto-provisioning that are supported by the Konftel 800, including Konftel Zero Touch Installation. This makes the IT administrator’s work so much easier and as a service provider you can supply customers with phones that they simply connect straight out of the box.
Video takes the meeting to a new level
Equip your meeting rooms for video conferencing: use any platform and Bring Your Own Meeting. Konftel C50800 Hybrid is a premium kit for video collaboration that includes the Konftel 800, the Konftel Cam50 for exceptional video quality and the Konftel OCC Hub with support for One Cable Connection.
- Product name: Konftel 800
- Item number: 900101088
- Device type: Conference phone/speakerphone
Contents: Konftel 800, Ethernet cable 6.5 m (900103402), quick guide, important notice document.
- Product documentation: Quick guide in English. User guide in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian and Swedish. Installation and administration guide in English.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Size: 326 x 370 x 75 mm (WxLxH)
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Color: Black
- Anti-theft protection: Kensington® security slot
- Display: 4.3” 480×800 touch screen
- Keypad: Two volume touch buttons, three mute touch buttons
- Menu languages: Conference phone UI in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch and Danish. Input a–z, A–Z, 0–9. Web UI in English. Konftel Unite mobile app UI in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, German, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (traditional and simplified), Italian, Turkish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Polish, Czech, Dutch and Danish.
- Status indicator: LED indication (green/red) of off hook, mute, hold status
- Mobile app: Extended UX with Konftel Unite (free at AppStore and Google Play). Access to mobile phone’s contact book and calendar.
- During calls: Conference/split/hold/private, call waiting, calling line identifier (CLID).
- Multi-party calls: Local five-way conferencing
- PoE (Power over Ethernet): IEEE 802.3af/at (PoE+), Konftel PoE Injector (item number 900102150)
- USB: 1 x USB 3.0 host Type A, 1 x USB 3.0 device Micro-B
- Expansion: 2 x audio expansion ports (RJ11)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth LE and NFC supported. Bluetooth Audio (HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP) due in 1H 2020.
- Ethernet: 1 x Ethernet 10/100/1000Mbps, PoE Type 1&2 (IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at)
- Security: UL 60950-1 2nd edition, CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07, EN 60950-1:2006+A1+A2, AS/NZ 60950-1
- EMC: FCC Part 15 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, EN 55032:2010 Class B, EN 55024:20105° – 40°C.
- Certification marks: CE, UL, NOM, CCC, PSE, KETI, A-TICK, EAC, SABS, BSMI, BIS, PSB
NETWORK AND COMMUNICATION
- Network addressing: DHCP and static IP NAT.
- NAT traversal: STUN, ICE and TURN.
- Connection protocol: SIP 2.0 (RFC 3261 and associated RFC).
- Signaling: UDP, TCP, TLS and SIPS
- Media protocol: RTP, SRTP.
- Security: 802.1x authentication with EAP-TLS.
- Quality of Service: DiffServ, VLAN (IEEE 802.1p/Q).
- Configuration and provisioning:
Configuration: Via integrated web server, HTTP or HTTPS
Device management: Support for device management to easily configure and update multiple conference phones.
Konftel ZTI: Konftel Zero Touch Installation, support for auto-provisioning with certificate management.
Admin login: Separate user and administrator login for secure configuration.
- DTMF tone generation: RFC 4733/2833, SIP INFO, In-band.
- Time server: NTP, SNTP (RFC4330).
- Additional features: Remote syslog, PCAP-log, unique host name, LLDP
- Technology: OmniSound® with full-duplex speech, echo suppression, noise cancellation and comfort noise generation.
- Microphone: 3 digital MEMS microphones
- Reception area: 6 m
- Speaker: Frequency 80 – 14000 Hz, volume 95 dB SPL 0.5 m
- Codecs: G.711 (A-law/μ-law), G.722, G.729, Opus, iLBC
- Konftel Smart Microphone: (item number 900102144) Local acoustic echo and noise cancellation, three digital MEMS microphone, pick-up range 6 m, cable length 3 m.
- Daisy-chain: Connect up to three Konftel 800 devices in daisy chain mode via the audio expansion ports. Konftel Daisy-Chain Cables (accessory 900102152), 5+10 m.
- Temperature: 5° – 40°C
- Relative humidity: 20 – 80% condensation-free
For inquiries, email us at email@example.com